Tuesday, 4 November 2014

INTRO

Image belongs to the wonderfully talented Mel Stringer.


Welcome to WINTERXLIFE.
Thanks for checking out my little corner of the Internet; I hope you'll find plenty of reasons to keep coming back!

I don't ever know how to introduce myself in writing without sounding like a waffling weirdo, so the basics are this: 20-something/F/North East England.
I'm a kitty mum who loves good tattoos and winter and vanilla lattes. I'm also pretty fond of my boyfriend and ice cream and lazy lie-ins.

I'm hoping to build WINTERXLIFE into an alternative lifestyle blog featuring everything from makeup to fashion, artwork, music, general interest, TV, cooking, books, homeware..and a bit of whatever can fit in between.

If you're a girly girl with an alternative edge, WINTERXLIFE is the place for you.
I'll be doing a mash of reviews, opinons, hauls, wishlists...pretty generic blog stuff that I hope you will find some interest in!

Thanks for stopping by,

A.W.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment