Monday, 30 March 2015

BOOHOO BUYS

A couple of weeks ago I placed an order on boohoo.com and I'm so pleased with the items! I got myself the Grace gingham check midi skirt and a pair of the Evie low rise super skinny acid wash jeans.

Evie jeans; £15 | Grace skirt; £8 both boohoo.com
I intentionally ordered the jeans a couple of sizes too small as a 'weightloss goal', but was pleasantly surprised to find that they fit better than expected. While I can't do them up yet I've found that they fit my thighs and bum nicely, whereas I was expecting to struggle with getting them past my knees.  The colour and fade is lovely and they'll go with a load of different looks so I'm super excited about wearing them in the future!
The skirt was something I've been considering for a while, without knowing whether it'd get much wear or even if it'd look good the way I was intending to style it. I'm pleased to say that it does look good and I'll be wearing it a lot once it's warm enough to go without tights!
My main idea is to use the skirt to keep a feminine edge to band t-shirts for day time, then to dress it up with some heels, a plain vest and leather jacket for nighttime.
I'm pleased that I plumped for these two items and I'm looking forward to wearing them over Spring/Summer. For the price of their clothes boohoo are one of the better budget online offerings, especially with the quality still being quite decent.

Have you ordered from boohoo recently? What are your favourite ways to mix and match different looks?

A.W.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment