Tuesday, 21 April 2015

SKINCARE HITLIST

On the back of my revisit to my Soap & Glory face care purchases I've recently been perusing their products and have a little inventory of things that I'd like to try from them. I've narrowed it down to a top three and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that a 3for2 offer comes around again soon!

L-R: Drama Clean; £6 | The Fab Pore 2-in-1 Facial Mask and Peel; £10 | Scrub Your Nose In It; £9

Drama Clean has made it onto the list because I'm dying to try a micellar water, even though I'm still not 100% sure as to what micellar water actually is! I'm mainly interested in this because of its touted makeup-removing properties; sometimes it'd be nice to have a less fussy way to be rid of the day's dirt in a way that's still deeply cleansing, so that's a big draw for me.

The Fab Pore 2-in-1 Facial Mask and Peel is appealing to me because I like the idea of peeling my face off รก la Christian Bale in American Psycho. The effects of the Fab Pore moisturiser have been really positive for me and I'm confident that the peel mask will also have great results, particularly for my troublesome pores.

Scrub Your Nose In It is a pore-specific scrub that proclaims to lift away pore-clogging dead skin cells. Bingo! Much as my skin has improved over the past month or so I do still have pore problems on the apples of my cheeks, the centre of my forehead and on my nose. Anything to help clear them out, and hopefully minimise them over time, is a good idea in my mind!

I'm really looking forward to adding these products to my collection and starting to put my pores on blast! If there's one thing I achieve this year in a vanity-related way it's to minimise my pores. They've always been a point of contention and I'm hoping that they'll at least diminish with the use of these wonder buys!

A.W.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment