Wednesday, 13 January 2016

LUSH ELBOW GREASE

When you spend a small fortune on tattoos you want them to look their best at all times. Well-moisturised tattoos pop beautifully but Lush’s Elbow Grease takes them to another level entirely! Before buying this little wonder bar I’d never heard of it; Brad and I were recommended it on a Lush Middlesbrough visit and I’m glad we put it in our basket.

Photo from pinterest.com
For years Charity Pot has been my go-to moisturiser but I’ve noticed myself reaching for Elbow Grease more frequently as a little added extra to make my tattoos look their best. The scent is soft and citrusy, whilst the formula is so buttery soft it’s like a dream.
Unlike some moisturisers Elbow Grease sinks in quickly and doesn’t have any kind of oily or sticky residue, plus a little goes a long way. I like to apply Elbow Grease straight from the stick but it’s easy to slice small portions off and rub in with your hands, or even depot some into a small container and scoop out as and when you need it.

£5.95 for 60g of product makes it seem like Elbow Grease walks on the more expensive side, however it is very long-lasting and isn’t a usual day-to-day moisturiser so the value for money aspect is still there.
When I eventually run out of this Elbow Grease bar I’ll definitely be repurchasing. Not only is it great for tattoos but I've found that it’s also amazing for eczema and keeps any breakouts at bay so that's a massive bonus for me.
Smells amazing, works wonders on eczema and makes tattoos look impeccable? There’s nothing not to love about Elbow Grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment