Friday, 26 February 2016

JEFFREE STAR VELOUR LIQUID LIPSTICK - CELEBRITY SKIN





Since Jeffree Star began releasing his line of liquid lipsticks I’ve been dying to add Celebrity Skin to my nude lip collection. With Cocktail Cosmetics’ recent restock I’ve finally been able to get my hands on it and after a couple of weeks wearing the lipstick I’m here to answer an important question: has it been worth the wait?




Put simply, yes.
Celebrity Skin is everything I hoped for and I’m so happy that I can now call it my own.
Colour-wise it’s a brown-toned peachy nude that settles on the darker side. It’s super long-lasting, only requiring proper touch-ups after eating, and has a lovely smooth texture that dries quickly and evenly. I like to wear Celebrity Skin with Illamasqua’s Woo lip pencil, but that’s a personal preference as a liner isn’t a necessity with this product.
At £14 for the lip velour I’d class the line as being mid-range and well worth the money. A little goes a long way, the colour payoff is fantastic and once it’s on it doesn’t budge; brilliant all round!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment