Tuesday, 8 March 2016

SOAP & GLORY MICELLAR WATER




Micellar water is one of those products that I’ve heard about but never used. Last week I picked up a bottle of Soap & Glory’s micellar water to see what all of the fuss is about.

Drama Clean is a nice pink-hued bottle of goodness and fits every Soap & Glory visual we’ve come to expect.
It’s branded as a 5-in-1 with ingredients like vitamins A and C, aloe vera leaf juice (soothing and moisturising) and botanical cornflower extract (refreshes and revitalises). There’s also cucumber juice, peach and goji berry extracts and the ‘magnetising’ micellar technology that attracts all dirt and impurities out of the skin. It’s all very wordy but it’s a given that brands like to bump up their ingredients in a wow-tastic way to show that they’re REALLY BRILLIANT.


I’m pleased to report that Drama Clean does live up to its long-winded descriptions and delivers a good cleanse that leaves skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Not washing and rinsing is a strange concept, but the proof is on the cotton pad; all makeup and grimy badness is thoroughly gone.
I’ve used Drama Clean four times over the past week and am really pleased with it so far. I’ll never ditch a good mask or give up properly cleaning my face, but it’s nice to have the option of a quick cleanse for the nights where you can’t be bothered.

£6 for 350ml is a really fair price, so if you’re after a simple way to get cleaned up I’d recommend giving Drama Clean a go.


x

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea that A) Soap and Glory was cruelty free and B) did a micellar water! Will definitely give this a go x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same, there was something about S&G that just made me presume it wasn't cruelty free so it's good to know it is. They even have some vegan-specific items as well.
      Let me know if you try the micellar water and what you think of it :)

      xo

      Delete