Sunday, 30 October 2016

MY FALL BEAUTY INSPIRATION



I’m very happy to bring you a post that’s once again in collaboration with Adore Me, who are a lovely New York-based lingerie brand that offer high-end, luxury products at beautifully affordable prices. This time I’m bringing you my Fall Beauty Inspiration and introducing you to the ever-so-pretty Krystyna cami and shorts two piece.

ELF blush in Peachy Keen (image from makeupalley.com) / Adore Me Krystyna cami set (image from adoreme.com)
For me a natural flush of colour on the cheeks is my Autumnal staple, with ELF’s blusher in Peachy Keen being my must-have for these colder seasons. Not only is Peachy Keen a beautiful nude shade that offers a gentle tint of colour, it brings gold-based tones to give a warmer depth and flash of highlight.
The reason I’ve picked the Krystyna set to go with Peachy Keen is for the way it falls into the lightly flushed colour grouping and is soft, gentle and flirty; a thorough contrast to the harsh weather and dark colours associated with this time of the year. Getting snuggled in this set after a relaxing bath is the perfect way to bring a girly flush of colour to the cold wintery nights that lie ahead.

Have a peruse of Adore Me at your own leisure and see which sets you'd like to get confident in this season - check them out.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment