Tuesday, 14 March 2017

OHH DEER x MOTHER'S DAY

Ohh Deer is a site I've coveted for a very long time and have been waiting for a reason to be able to purchase from there. There's no time like the present, as they say, so I decided to make an order in time for Mother's Day. I wanted to go a little out of the ordinary this year and a quick browse turned into a little shop of bits to go into Mum's gift bag, as well as buying the cutest card in existence!

Each item means something to me in terms of reminding me of my mum and they're small gifts that I hope will make her smile when she sees them; our shared love of cats is emblazoned on the reusable shopping bag (£8.95 by Gemma Correll); her fondness for flowers and ability to be a top notch cool mama is reflected in the pin (£5.95 by Jade Walsh); and we have an in-joke on finding the most random paper for writing each other letters and, whilst Finley the Dachshund isn't particularly random, the writing pad (£5.95 by Maddy Vian) was too cute to pass up! To finish off I had to get the kitty card, which was £2.50 by Allison Black.

It's safe to say I'm over card shops and supermarket offerings - I always feel like I can never quite get what I want and tend to just make do - and my first dip into Ohh Deer has proved to be a great success.
Finding cards that are fully on the wavelength of myself and the people I'm buying for has been a revelation and they're on a permanent 3 for 2 offer, so I'm going to take advantage and stock up for birthdays throughout the year.
Creative and prepared...that can't be bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment