Wednesday, 29 March 2017

SUPERDRUG TEA TREE CLEANSERS

When it comes to trying new products I think it's only fair to give them a decent trial before deciding whether I like them or not. In an effort to branch out and not get stuck in the rut of buying/using the same things, I recently decided to try Superdrug's Tea Tree Facial Wash and their Tea Tree Exfoliating Cream Wash. Since buying them a couple of weeks ago I've used one or both of them every day and I'm pretty pleased with how they're working with my skin.



The Facial Wash is as straight forward as it sounds; it's a lovely thick green gel that I like to get frothy on my hands before massaging it into my face and cleaning off with a regular cotton flannel. A little is enough to get a good cleanse and I've found that a grape-sized blob is the perfect amount for me to use.
I haven't used the Exfoliating Cream Wash as often - only around four times in the past fortnight - but so far it's proving itself on keeping any dry patches at bay. As with the Facial Wash I use a grape-sized amount, smother it into my hands, massage into my face and finish with the flannel. The combination of the cream and crushed walnut shells (no microbeads here!) feels like a real treat and leaves my skin feeling deeply cleansed yet moisturised.

I'm so impressed with these cleansers and am particularly impressed with how good they are in terms of value-for-money. My skin feels smoother, looks clearer and appears to be a lot brighter, plus the tea tree makes for a truly refreshing wash.
I'm keen to try more from this range, particularly the micellar water and the heavier duty exfoliating face scrub, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for more more tee tree-related updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment