EVERY DAY

Moving across the country has proven to be a surprisingly emotional event.
After the dust had settled and my brain began to defrost from the all-consuming thoughts of moving, job transferring, settling in and navigating my way around a new area the reality of everything and everyone I've left in Yorkshire likes to slam me out of nowhere from time-to-time.

image from weheartit
Whilst I have no regrets about coming to Lancashire there are times when I get homesick beyond belief and not a day goes by where I don't miss my family and friends.
Wednesday brought the first lot of bad news I've had to bear since moving; my auntie lost her fight with cancer. I couldn't feel further from my family and the hugs I'm craving from them inspired the following that I'd like to share for any of you who may be going through a tough time...

Appreciate every heartbeat and take no breath for granted.
Tell your special ones just how much you love them and hug them tightly every time you can.
Treat the fragility of life with the utmost respect.
Never waste a moment.
Never give yourself a reason to wish you had one more chance.
Take every opportunity you have with the people who live inside your heart.
Always make sure to live, laugh and love as fully as you can...
...every single day.

Comments